As an independent musician, you have a lot of control over your career. But when it comes to promoting and distributing your music, you may not have the time or resources to do it all yourself.
That’s where music video distributors come in. A good distributor can help you get your music video in front of the right people, so you can focus on making great music. Here are 10 reasons why you should use a distributor for your music video.
1. Reach a wider audience. When you work with a distributor, your music video can be seen by millions of people around the world. This is especially important if you’re trying to break into new markets or reach new fans.
2. Save time and money. Making and promoting a music video can be expensive and time-consuming. A distributor can help you save both by taking care of the logistics and promotion for you.
3. Get expert advice. A good distributor will have a team of experienced professionals who can help you plan and execute your music video strategy. They’ll also be able to provide feedback on your finished product.
4. Benefit from years of experience. An experienced distributor will have established relationships with media outlets, bloggers, and other key influencers in the music industry. This means they’ll be able to get your video in front of the right people and generate buzz for your release.
5. Get your video on major platforms. If you want your video to be seen by as many people as possible, you need to get it on major platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, and iTunes. A good distributor will help you do this quickly and easily.
6. Increase your social media reach. In today’s digital age, social media is essential for promoting your music video. A good distributor will share your video on their own social media channels and help you create targeted ads that reach new fans across various platforms.
7. Boost your SEO. A good distributor will also help you optimize your video for search engines like YouTube and Google so that more people can find and watch it online.
8. Make money from your video. With a good distribution deal, you can make money from your music video through ad revenue sharing or royalties. This can give you a much-needed financial boost as you continue working on new projects.
9. Get your video featured on blogs and websites. One of the best ways to promote your music video is to get it featured on popular blogs and websites. A good distributor will submit your video to these sites and work with them to ensure that it gets seen by as many people as possible.
10. Reach new audiences with creative marketing strategies. A good distributor will always be thinking of new and innovative ways to market your video so that it reaches the widest possible audience. They’ll come up with creative strategies that are tailored specifically to your release so that you can get the most out of every promotion campaign.
How to Find a Music Distributor
If you’re an aspiring musician, one of your biggest goals is probably to get your music out there for the world to hear. And one of the best ways to do that is to team up with a music distributor.
Music distributors are companies that help artists get their music into stores, on streaming platforms, and in front of potential fans. But how do you go about finding a music distributor? Here are a few ways.
Do Your Research.
The first step is to do some research and figure out which music distributors are the best fit for your music. For example, if you’re an indie artist, you might want to look for a distributor that specializes in working with independent artists.
Once you have a few music distributors in mind, reach out to your friends and see if they know anyone who’s worked with them before. It’s always helpful to get a first-hand account of what it’s like to work with a particular company.
Check Out Their Website.
Most music distributors will have a website where you can learn more about their services and see what type of artists they work with. This is a great way to get a feel for whether or not a particular music distributor is a good fit for you.
Give Them a Call.
Once you’ve done your research and you have a few music distributors in mind, give them a call and see if they’re interested in working with you. It never hurts to ask.
Sign on the Dotted Line.
Once you’ve found a music distributor that you want to work with, it’s time to sign a contract and officially become partners.
Working with a music distributor can be a great way to get your music out there and reach new audiences. But it’s important to do your research and make sure you find a distributor that’s a good fit for your music. With a little bit of effort, you can find the perfect music distributor for your career.
Cloud migration is a common practice for businesses. They have to move their data and…
The Rising Rap Artist Diego Achegrs, who goes by the name Dachegrs, shares and tells…
Chinese smartphone brand, Oppo, has announced its latest series of smartphones in China. The Oppo…
When the window system is placed outside the structure of the building, it is known…
When breastfeeding the baby, it is possible that milk is seeped out of the other…